I want to sue someone who damaged my vehicle in Ontario

If someone damaged your vehicle in Ontario you can use the Ontario Small Claims court to recover your money! In the Ontario Small Claims court you can file a claim and represent yourself in matters that involve $25,000 or less. This may be a good solution if your dispute is over a minor car repair. If you and your vehicle were damaged in the incident, you may want to consider speaking with an injury lawyer. Most injury lawyers offer a free initial consultation. If you are confident that you can pursue your claim and represent yourself in Small Claims Court, you can use Easy Court to create your Ontario Small Claims Court Plaintiffs Claims.

Did You Know

You can mail your claim to the Small Claim Court and avoid going there altogether?

Save Money

No more taking time off work, driving to the court, paying for parking, pulling numbers and waiting in long lineups!

*Prices quoted on this website do NOT include the ?Small Claims Court filing fee? which is payable to the Minister of Finance at the time you file your documents. Click here for a list of the fees charged by the Small Claims Court.

easycourt.ca is a document preparation service. easycourt.ca does not offer/provide or equate to legal advice. easycourt.ca is not acting as your paralegal or lawyer and is not a substitute for the advice of a paralegal or lawyer. Our online tool simply guides you through the Small Claims Court Forms (in a simplified format) and assists you in preparing your court documents in a clear, correct and professional manner. easycourt.ca does NOT select, draft, complete, compute or assist in the completion of your documents. YOU select and prepare your documents using the assistance of our easy process. If you think you need legal advice, or feel that you have complex legal issues that you cannot resolve on your own, we recommend that you hire a paralegal or lawyer. easycourt.ca has references for AFFILIATE paralegals and lawyers capable of servicing your needs. Click here to arrange a consultation with a third party AFFILIATE paralegal or lawyer. For more details please reference our complete terms and conditions.